Directions on printing may vary slightly depending on the version of operating system your PC is running.
1. Launch Start menu for lower left hand corner.
2. Select Settings from the sidebar menu
3. Select Devices.
4. From the sidebar select Printers & Scanners. Select + button to add Printer.
5. The search for printers on your network will begin automatically. Ensure you are connected to the BlakeAcademic network. If your desired printer is not located select the highlighted link below to add printers manually.
6. Select add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname.
7. Ensure device type selected is Autodetect. Fill in the remaining form as shown in the example below and select the Next button. 10.20.80.6 US B&W MFP
8. Wait! Your PC is attempting to locate the printer.
9. Success! This window shows your printer was added correctly. Select the next button to add your printer drivers.
10. Select Finish.
Repeat steps 1-9 to add the other student MFP printers.
US Library Color MFP IP address: 10.20.80.12
US English IP Address: 10.20.80.7