How can I see what families are connected to my students in Seesaw?
1. Select your class settings, click on the Wrench Icon (top right).
2. Select the Manage Families in under the Families section of settings.
3. Select the Student.
4. You will list the family members connected to the students.
5. To invite new families, select the "Invite Families" link below.
6. Send an email or a printed paper home with instructions on how families can join the class.
Seesaw Help: How do I invite parents and families?
What can families see?
Families only have access to their child’s journal. This means you will see student work tagged with your child’s name and posts the teacher tags with "Everyone". Family members cannot access any other student’s content.