Before you back up
- Your iPad must be on a Wi-Fi network to back up photos and videos.
Upload files and folders to Google Drive stored on you iPad
- On your iPad, install and open the Google Drive app (available in Blake's Self-Service).
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- To upload photos or videos, tap the photos and videos you want and tap Upload.
- You'll see a status bar at the bottom of your screen. To view your file, tap Locate.
You can upload, view, share, and edit files with Google Drive. Types of files include
You can use Google Drive to back up content on your iPad.