1. Log into PTC Wizard at: http://blakeschool.ptcwizard.com/parent/
2. Enter your username and password and click "sign in." Note, your password is case-sensitive.
3. To Print the conference registration, select the "Print" button
4. To Email a confirmation, select the "Email" button
After you log in, you will see your child(ren)'s schedule. You will also see a "Print" and "Email" icon above the schedule. Please take a moment to review, print, or email your schedule. If applicable, you may want to share your schedule with the other parent/guardian who will be attending with you.
- You will not be able to make any changes to your schedule at this point.
- Only the parent/guardian who scheduled the conferences will see the schedule in their PTC Wizard account.
- If you log in and do not see a schedule, if applicable, please check with the other parent/guardian that could have scheduled for your family.
- If you are unable to make it to your conferences, please contact your campus office.
- Students in Upper and Middle School and 5th grade ONLY in Lower School must attend conferences with parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Childcare for Lower School students will be available at each Lower School campus for the duration of your conference. Please, only toilet-trained children.