Step 1: Verify IMAP is enabled in Gmail
Before you can setup your Blake Gmail account on your phone or tablet, you must first login into Gmail from a computer and enable IMAP.
1. Login to your Blake Gmail account from a computer.
2. Click the gear icon (options) in the upper right corner, and choose Settings.
3. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
4. In the IMAP Access section verify Enable IMAP is checked, and click Save Changes.
Step 2: Setup Gmail on your phone
If you have an Android phone that is already associated with your personal Gmail account, you can add a second account (e.g. your Blake Gmail account) by following the steps below.
1. Open the Settings app for your phone or tablet.
2. Find the Accounts section and tap Add account.
3. Select Google as the type of account.
4. Choose Existing to sign in to an account you already have.
5. Enter your full Blake email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Enter your email password, and tap the right arrow to sign in.
7. Tap OK to accept the Terms of Service. Checking the Keep me up to date with new and offers from Google Play is optional.
8. Select the items you would like to sync, and tap the right arrow.
To Switch accounts
Open the Gmail app, touch the Gmail icon or swipe from the left edge of the screen, and select your account from the list.