To change your single sign-on academic network password in Google Apps, you must either do one of the following:
- While on Blake's network, follow the steps if you have a Mac to follow the steps in: Reset your Academic Network Password on an Apple Mac Computer
- If you are on a Windows PC, then follow the steps in Single Sign-On (SSO): Change your network password on a Windows Computer in the Academic Domain (PC Only)
- Other options include:
- Visiting ISS Offices in-person at 110 Blake Road South, Hopkins, MN. Room: MS 241. An ISS staff member can assist you with a password reset.
- Visit ISS Offices in-person at Upper School at 511 Kenwood Parkway. Room: Library/Media Center. An ISS staff member can assist you with a password reset.
- If you are located at Highcroft, call ISS Offices at (952) 988-3416 and request a password reset on the phone. An ISS member will ask you for personal identifying information before a password reset can be complete.