Sign in and turn on sync
To turn on sync, you'll need a Google Account.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- If you want to sync your info across all your devices, click Turn on sync Turn on.
- A new window will appear asking "Link your Chrome data to this account?" Select Link Data.
- In the "Turn on sync" dialog that appears, choose what you want to sync.
- Sync everything: Click the "Yes, I'm in" button.
- Choose specific items to sync: Click "Settings" and select "Choose what to sync" from the drop down menu. Select the checkboxes for the items you want to sync.
Choose what info is synced
When you turn on sync, all your profile information is saved to your Google Account. If you don't want to sync everything, you can change what info is saved.
- On a trusted computer, open Google Chrome web browser.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "You and Google," click Sync and Google services.
- To find out what you have synced, select Review your synced data.
- Under "Sync," click Manage what you sync.
- Turn off "Sync everything."
- Turn off any data you don’t want synced to your account.