Restoring iTunes from a backup (Mac)
1. Plug in your backup driv
2. Open your backup Home folder and navigate to the Music folder
3. Open a new finder window (command + N) and navigate to your local Home folder.
4. Find your local Music folder
5. Open your Music folder from your backup drive and drag your iTunes folder to your local Music folder.
6. You will receive the following message. Select Replace.
7. Once all of your files have been copied over, you can open iTunes. All of your files should now be visible in iTunes!