Watch How to Change your network password on an Apple Mac Computer in the Academic or Business Domain. Business users must be hardwired to the Business network before making a change.
To change your single sign-on Academic or Business network password, you MUST be on Blake's campus network (Business users must be hardwired to the Business network). Once you are online, please follow the steps below:
- From the Apple menu choose System Preferences.
- From the View menu choose Accounts, located in the System section.
- Select the username whose password you want to change.
- Click the Change Password button
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long, include an Uppercase letter, and a number.
- Enter a new password in both the Password and Verify fields, and add a hint if desired.
- If a dialog box appears with the message "Your Keychain password will be changed to your new account password," click OK.