To change your single sign-on Academic password, you MUST be on Blake's campus network.
(Please note, if you are a Business user, you must be hardwired to the Business network).
Once you are online, and on-campus please follow the steps below:
- From the Apple menu choose System Preferences.
- From the View menu choose "Users & Accounts," located in the System Preferences section.
- Select the username whose password you want to change.
- Click the Change Password button.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters long, include an Uppercase letter, and a number.
- Enter a new password in both the Password and Verify fields, and add a hint if desired.
- If a dialog box appears with the message "Your Keychain password will be changed to your new account password," click OK.
- Restart your computer.