Removal of Proxy Settings on Personal Mac laptop
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences
- Double click on the Network icon
- If you created a network location specific to the Blake network then select it from the Location drop-down menu. If you did not create a network location for the Blake network then remove the proxy settings from the network location where you put them.
- Choose Airport for wireless settings and/or Ethernet for wired settings.
- Click the Advanced button towards the bottom right of the pane
- Choose the Proxies tab
- From the list of protocol services on the left (web proxy, secure web proxy, ftp,…) make sure that none of the options are checked. Uncheck them all and click OK.
- Close the windows. Click Apply if applicable.