Resetting BlakeNet/NetClassroom Passwords
If you reset BlakeNet, it resets NetClassroom.
- If you don’t know your password, go to the BlakeNet login screen (there is a link to BlakeNet on the blakeschool.org website at the very bottom of the page), click “Forgotten User ID and/or Password.” Enter your email address, and instructions will be sent to you with a password reset link.
- If you know your password and just want to change it, log into BlakeNet, click on “My Profile” in the left menu, and click “Click here to change your password.” Follow the instructions all the way through to complete the change. Be sure to read carefully -- you will have to type your old password twice and then the new password you choose.
Viewing Billing Statements
- To view your current student billing invoice, log into NetClassroom. Hover over “Billing” and click “Statement.” A new tab will open up with a PDF invoice.
Viewing Grades, Schedules, and Attendance (MS/US only)
- In NetClassroom, hover over “[student]’s grades” and click “Report Card.” A new tab will open up with a PDF Report Card for the current term. If you have multiple students at Blake, you can select each from the drop-down. A new tab will open with their Report Card. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to see them.
Transcripts for 10 - 12th graders
- In NetClassroom, hover over “[student]’s grades” and click “Transcript.” A new tab will open up with a PDF Transcript. Transcripts are updated only at the end of each school year.
Prior and Current Grades and Comments
- In NetClassroom, hover over “[student]’s grades” and click “Averages.” If you get a “Loading” notification that won’t go away, try another browser. Firefox typically works well. Here, you can toggle between each of your students, as well as between academic years. If “No information is available,” it is likely because “Session” is set incorrectly. If you are looking for Upper School grades, Session should be “Regular.” If you’re looking for Middle School grades, Session should be “MS Regular.” This view is typically best when viewing <All> Marking Columns, but you can restrict it to a specific term if you’d like. If you have multiple students at Blake, you can select each from the drop-down.
- To find out when classes meet and see your student’s whole class schedule, click “Registration” at the top of NetClassroom. Select “Grid” under the “View” options on the left. You can select the term you want to view, as well as the time interval. The lower the time interval, the better the schedule will look. If you have multiple students at Blake, you can select each from the drop-down.
- Hover over “[student]’s classes” at the top menu, and click “Attendance.” To get the details by day, click the arrows at the left side of the row you want to expand. You can also see this view by class, or restrict it to a particular term. If you are looking for Upper School attendance, Session should be “Regular.” If you’re looking for Middle School attendance, Session should be “MS Regular.”