Watch how to export your Google calendar and Import the Calendar using the Private iCAL link in Google Calendar:
With Google Calendar, you can export content from a specific calendar or from all your calendars at once.
Part I: Exporting content from a specific calendar
Follow these steps to export one of your calendars:
In the calendar list on the left side of the page, move your mouse over the calendar you'd like to export from.
- You'll see a drop-down arrow appear next to the calendar name. Click the drop-down arrow and select Calendar settings. (Alternatively, click the drop-down arrow next to My calendars and select Settings, then click the appropriate calendar from the list.)
- Click the ICAL button in the 'Private Address' section at the bottom of the page, and click the displayed URL.
- Save the exported file to the desired folder on your computer.
If you receive a 'Feed Processing Error' message when exporting events, please make sure you're using your calendar's private iCalendar address ('Private Address'). You can only use your calendar's public iCalendar address ('Calendar Address') to export events when your calendar is publicly shared. Learn how to share your calendar with others.
Part II: Import events from iCalendar or CSV files
To import events from iCalendar or CSV files, just follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Import calendar
- Click Choose file and find the file that contains your events, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
Please note that recurring events may not be recognized when importing events from CSV files. In this case, individual items will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.
Reference - Google Calendar Help - Export your calendar
Google Calendar Help - Import events from iCalendar or CSV files