Print a calendar
Watch this video on how to print:
Sometimes it's handy to have a print-out of your calendar to take with you when you don't have a computer handy.
To print a calendar or multiple calendars, follow these steps:
- Make sure the the calendar(s) you wish to print are selected in the calendar list to the left of your calendar window. (The calendar names will be highlighted by a colored bar.)
- Click on the view that you would like to print: Day, Week, Month, 4 Day, or Agenda.
- Click the 'print' button in the top right corner of your calendar window under the More dropdown menu, adjacent to the calendar view tabs (Day, Week, Month, 4 Days, Agenda).
- A 'Print Settings' menu will appear in a new window. Simply select the desired options for your printed calendar.
- Print range: Select the dates you would like to print of your calendar.
- Font size/Orientation: Choose the size of the font and the orientation of your calendar (landscape/portrait)
- Events you have declined: Choose to have events appear even if you have declined.
- Black/White: Check if you want to print in black and white.
- Agenda view only options:
- Descriptions: If you would like to have all the details for your activities printed, select the Print descriptions check box (Please note: this is not checked by default.)
- End times
- My response
- Events you have declined
- Click Print. - Alternatively, if you would like a PDF copy of your lesson plan, click Save as - this will download a PDF file of your lesson plan calendar.
Please note that if you've scheduled a large number of events, your calendar may print on multiple pages to better display all your entries.
Reference Print a Calendar