If you find a message wrongly classified as spam, you can unmark the message.
To do so:
- Select the "More" label, located on the right of your email. It should reveal the "Spam" label.
- Select the "Spam" label
- Select the message,
- Select the Not Spam button that appears at the top of your view.
- Unmarking a message as spam will automatically move it to your inbox.
- To find the message, select the "Inbox" label.
To prevent this problem from persisting for emails from Blake, follow the following steps:
- Click the little triangle next to the search box at the top of the Gmail window.
- Enter "@blakeschool.org" in the From box, then click "Create filter with this search"
- Check "Never sent it to Spam" and any other filters you'd like (Recommended: "Star it" and/or "Always mark it as important" and/or "Apply the label" [create new for Blake])
- Click "Create Filter.
Reference: Google Help - Mail: Legitimate mail is marked as spam