Watch how to create a folder in Google Drive:
Create a folder in Google Drive
To create a folder in your Google Drive on the web, follow these steps:
- Click the red Create button at the top left of your Google Drive.
- Select Folder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a folder name into the text box and click OK.
- The folder will be created, and you can find it under My Drive.
The new folder will sync automatically to the Google Drive folder on your computer unless youchoose to sync only certain folders.
Move a folder within another folder
- Select a folder in Google Drive on the web and click the Organize icon
- Select the folder(s) that you'd like to place the folder in.
- Click Apply changes.
Learn how to organize shared folders.