Turn on message moderation
Message moderation allows certain group members the ability to approve messages before they appear within a group. To turn on message moderation:
- From the Topics screen, click on the Manage button. A list of items appears on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Settings. Several items are listed.
- Click on Moderation. The message moderation screen appears.
- Click on the select moderation options to display options for turning on message moderation.
- Click on Yes to turn on message moderation for all members or Only messages from new members to only turn on message moderation for new members.
- Click on Notify members when authors reject their posts to notify members when their messages are rejected.
- (optional) Enter a message in the Rejected author notification field that will be sent to all members whose messages are rejected.
- (optional) Select a method for handling spam from the Send them to the moderation queue and send notification to moderators menu.
Posted K.Stesin'13 7/5/12