Printing Tips & Tricks Using MacOS Applications (Except Chrome and Safari)
Conﬁguring a 2 sided printing default
- Select Print from the File menu. Click on “Preview”
- Select “Layout” from the drop down menu
.3. Click on “Two-Sided” drop down menu
4. Select “Long-Edge binding”
.5. Click the “Presets” drop down menu
- Select “Save As” from the drop down menu.
- Name your Preset what you would like to call it. In this case, I named it 2 Sided. Clickthe “OK” button.
- Your new setting will now show up in the “Presets” drop down menu. If you select thispreset, it will become your default printer setting until you select another setting.