1. Install the Konica MFP drivers if they are not on your laptop already. You must have admin rights to install. The installer is attached at the bottom of this article. If you are not an admin, please submit a support ticket.
2. Go to the Apple menu, System Preferences and select Printers & Scanners.
3. Delete the old US MFP by selecting it, then clicking on the - (minus) sign on the lower left of the Printers & Scanners window. Click on Delete.
4. Click the + (plus) sign to add a new MFP. Click on IP and enter the new IP address 10.120.0.7. Fill in Queue and Name with USFollowMePrint (copy exactly the spacing and capitalization). For Location, enter "any campus."
5. Under Use, choose "Select Software" and search for Konica Minolta C364e PS. Click OK.
6.) Click Add, then Continue on the next pop-up window. Use the following MFP options displayed below and click OK.
7.) You should now see the USFollowMePrint queue in your printer list. Set your Default printer to USFollowMePrint.
Now, anytime you print, your print jobs will "follow" you! You can go to any MFP at US and release your print jobs using your Blake access card. This will reduce paper costs and keep your printouts confidential.