You can jazz up your blog or website by embedding a slideshow, album, or image. All it takes is a small snippet of HTML that you paste in the source code for your blog or website. Here's how to get it:
Watch how to embed a slideshow from Picasa web album as a slideshow in Google Blogger:
You can embed a Flash slideshow of any web album. It'll be automatically updated when you make changes to your album. Follow these steps to embed a slideshow:
- On the My Photos page, click your album.
- Click Link to this album on the right-hand side.
- Click Embed Slideshow.
- Choose your slideshow settings, such as image size, captions, and autoplay.
- Once you've chosen your settings, copy the resulting HTML code (Ctrl-C).
- Paste the HTML in the source code for your site (Ctrl-V).
Note: These tools will only use for albums with visibilities set to be 'Public' or 'Limited, anyone with the link."