You can jazz up your blog or website by embedding a slideshow, album, or image. All it takes is a small snippet of HTML that you paste in the source code for your blog or website. Here's how to get it:
Follow these steps to embed a Picasa Web Albums image in your site.
- On the My Photos page, click your album.
- Click the photo you'd like to embed.
- Click Link to this Photo on the right sidebar.
- Set the following preferences:
- Select your preferred image size.
- Select 'Hide album link' to remove a link to the containing album, which is displayed by default with the image.
- Select 'Image only (no link)' to get the image URL by itself, with no link back to Picasa Web Albums.
- Copy the HTML (Ctrl-C) in the 'Embed image' field on the right-hand side.
- Paste the HTML (Ctrl-V) in the source code for your site.
Note: These tools will only use for albums with visibilities set to be 'Public' or 'Limited, anyone with the link."