Watch how to upload an image(s) to Picasa web albums and Create a new album:
- Click the “Upload” button at the top of the Picasa screen.
- This will open the “Upload Photos and Videos” window, where you can upload photos in two ways:
- You can click “Select photos from your computer” which will allow you to browse your drives to select the image you wish to upload.
- Or you can drag and drop pictures from your drives, desktop, or other storage device right onto the screen.
- If these images are going into a new album, type in the name in the “Album name” box at the top.
- If you are adding them to an album that already exists, you can click “add to an existing album” and then pick the album from the drop-down menu.