Another great way to add images to your Picasa Web Albums is by using a Chrome browser extension called “Cloud Save”. Cloud Save allows you to right click on any image online, and then save it directly to your Picasa Web Albums. This is great for situations where you cannot (or just don’t wish to) save the image to a hard drive first, and then upload the image to Picasa later. Here’s how:
- While using Google Chrome, go to the Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore
- In the search box, type in “cloud save”.
3. Locate the extension “Cloud Save from huangchao” and click “Add to Chrome” to install it.
4. Now anytime you find an image online that you wish to save, right-click on the image and choose “Cloud Save” from the pop-up menu.
5. From there, choose the service you wish to save the image to, such as “Picasa”.
6. Note: The first time you use Cloud Save, it will ask for permission to run and you will need to click “Grant access”.
7. The image will now be saved directly to Picasa Web Albums and will be put in an album titled “cloudsave”. (You can always move the image to a different album later if you wish.)