By default the web address to your public gallery will be very long with lots and lots of numbers, similar to this:
To make it simpler for people to access your gallery online, you can change the web address to something much easier to read, type, and remember.
- From the Picasa Web Albums site, click the gear icon in the top right corner and choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the section titled “Your gallery URL” you will see your current long web address. Click “Want to add a new Google username”
3. This will take you to a screen where you can create a shorter username to used for the web address for your gallery. The username must be unique, so you may need to try several. Enter the username you want and click “Add username”
4. If all goes well you will be back on the setting screen. This time in the section titled “Your gallery URL” you can click the link “Change your URL”
5. This will open a window where you can choose the new username you created, and click “Save”
6. Now your public gallery will have a much simpler web address.