Rather than uploading images to Picasa Web Albums as explained earlier, you can also add images by emailing them to Picasa. This can be helpful if you want to add images taken from your mobile phone, or if you want to allow multiple people to be able to contribute photos.
1. From the Picasa Web Albums site, click the gear icon in the top right corner and choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
2. On the “Settings” screen, check the box for “Allow me to upload photos by email.”
3. You will now get a box where you can type in a secret word (6 to 15 characters).
4. This secret word will get added to an email address below that you will use to send images to Picasa Web.
5. Note: If you have not already done so, it is best to have created a short username for your Picasa Web gallery, as described in the earlier section “How to change the web address for your Gallery”. This will allow the email address to be short and easy to enter.
6. Click “Save Changes” when done.
7. Now you can send messages to that email address with images attached and they will automatically get added to an album titled “Drop Box”
8. If you wish to send the images directly to a specific album, just put the album name for the “Subject” of the email.