You can create stand-alone pages linked from tabs or sidebars on your blog using Blogger Pages. For example, create an "About This Blog" page that discusses the evolution of your blog, or a "Contact Us" page that provides directions, a phone number, and a map to your location.
Here’s how to create and link to a new page:
- Sign in to blogger.com.
- Beside a specific blog, click the drop-down menu to the right of the gray Post List icon .
- Select Pages.
- Click the New Pagebutton, then select one of the following options:
- Blank page: create and edit a new page that will have a URL within your blog.
- Web address: send readers to an existing page that has a URL outside of your blog.
- Click the button next to "Show pages as" and choose where your pages will show on your blog. Select Don't show if you prefer to manually link pages on your blog.
Details about pages
- Each blog can have up to 20 pages.
- The way you choose to display your pages (e.g., top tabs) applies to all of your pages.
- Certain third party templates may not support pages as top tabs, but pages can still be added as side links.