The Confrn (Conference) Softkey allows you to create a standard (ad hoc) conference by calling each participant. To combine existing calls, use Join.
Initiating the conference call
- Place the first call and wait for it to be answered.
- Press the more softkey until you see the Confrn (conference) softkey, then press it.
This selects a new line and places the first call on hold.
- Dial the telephone number of the next participant.
- When the next call is answered, press the Confrn softkey again to add this person to the conference call.
You should now be able to speak to both called parties.
- If you wish, you can add up to three more calls. For each, press Confrn, dial the next number, then press Confrn again.
Note: The maximum number of participants is six: five other lines, plus your line.
Viewing or removing participants
- To view a list of conference participants, press the ConfList softkey.
Participants are listed in the order in which they were joined into the conference, with the more recent additions at the top.
- To update the list of participants, while viewing the list, press Update.
- To remove any participant from the conference, while viewing the conference list, highlight the participant's name and press Remove.