Cisco's Jabber Client provides together presence*, instant messaging (IM), audio, 1:1 video conferencing, voice, and visual voicemail into one client on your desktop or mobile device.
Note: Presence provides availability of your colleagues who are contacts so you can see if they are available or busy (on the phone).
- Contacts and Presence — show others your availability status; ability to create contact groups
- Chat — send instant messages to others
- Voice Message — ability to retrieve and delete Voicemail messages
- Recents — ability to retrieve and call logs
- Group chat — chat with multiple people at the same time
- Screen capture — take a screen shot and share it with others
- File sharing — share files with others
The following articles illustrate: