1. Status message
2. Search bar
5. Custom groups
Custom status messages
You can create up to three custom status messages for each availability state. Insert your cursor in the status message field and enter your new status message.
Chat windows contain:
- the search or call bar,
- tabs for multiple chats,
- contact picture and availability state, and
- chat controls and collaboration controls.
Use chat controls to:
- send a screen capture,
- send a file,
- insert an emoticon,
- edit the font size and color,
- add participants to create group chats, and
- pop-out the window to show the chat in a new window.
Chat windows can also include controls to:
- add people to your contact list,
- start a meeting, and
- share your screen.