The Cisco Jabber app allows you to chat and collaborate with your co-workers from your iPhone.
These directions assume that the following prerequisites have been met:
- Cisco Jabber is installed and functioning correctly on your work computer.
- You have installed iOS 8 or later.
- On your iPhone, tap App Store.
- Using the Search feature, type in Cisco Jabber and then tap Search.
- Tap Get and then Install.
- Sign in to the iTunes Store if you are prompted to do so and then tap OK.
- Tap the Jabber icon to launch Jabber.
- The following message appears: "'Jabber' Would Like to Access Your Contacts." Tap OK.
- The following message appears: "'Jabber' Would Like to Send You Notifications." Tap OK.
- Read the notices and license terms and tap Accept.
- Swipe left and and tap Get Started Now on the next screen.
- Enter your Blake email address and tap Continue.
- Enter your password. Decide whether you want Jabber to automatically sign you in when the application launches, and tap the Automatic sign-in box accordingly. Tap Done when you are finished. If you get a Certificate Not Valid message(s), tap Continue.
- Tap the options menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap Sign Out, located below Settings and to the right of Accounts.