Here are directions on how to re-record or change the main office greeting for your Dept. You can only change the office greeting that you are in charge of using your phone ext and PIN.
1. Dial 3696 to reach the Cisco Unity Connection Greeting Administrator
2. Enter your ID # (your assigned ext)
3. Enter your PIN # (your ext PIN)
4. Enter the extension of the Call Handler followed by # (enter your call handler ext usually the main office ext). You may need to enter the full call handler number 19529883xxx.
5. Listen to the prompts to change a greeting. It will first repeat the current greeting, then give you options to change. Even though they list several options Blake is only set up to use the Standard and Alternate greeting right now.
(The call handlers at Blake are ext 3420, 3430, 3450, 3600, 3700, 3800).