Starting the CTP Online Session using a Chromebook
Part II: Starting the CTP Online Assessment Session using a Chromebook
- Select the "CTP Online" Account. (If you don't see the account on the Chromebook, then you will need to complete Part I: Adding the CTP Online User to a Chromebook.)
- The Chrome web browser will start up and take you to the url: https://erbsecure.starttest.com
- Then, you will enter your Session Number provided by your Procotor. Once you enter the session number, select the "Submit" button.
- Enter your Student ID (provided by your Proctor) and Last Name to start the CTP Online Assessment.
- Your Proctor will approve your request to start the assessment.
- Select the appropriate assessment in the "Start a New Test."
Have more questions? Submit a request