You can share photos, videos, albums, and movies with anyone, even if they don't use the Google Photos app.
After you share, you can stop them from seeing the album. Learn how to stop sharing an album.
- On your computer, open photos.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Place your cursor over a photo or video and click Select . You can also select other items, or open an album or movie.
- Click Share .
- Click To and select people to share with. If you're part of a family on Google with at least 2 other people, select Family group to share with your family members.
- You can add a title or message, then click Send. To manage these messages, go to the activity log.
- Click Send .
Note: Please be sure to share with the firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the user receives the invitation. (Do not share with the username duplicate account labeled "Google Photos.")