Zoom: Delegating Meeting scheduling privilege
*Please note that before delegating access, your account will need to upgrade from a Basic to a Licensed instance. Please contact ISS if you need your account updated.
- To assign scheduling privilege to another colleague, please sign into the Zoom portal select the "Settings" link.
- Under the "Other" section, click the + next to Assign scheduling privilege.
- Enter one or more email addresses in the window, separated with a comma.
- Click Assign.
How to schedule a meeting for someone else in Zoom
Once you a granted scheduling privilege, you can schedule another person:
- Go to the Zoom client
- Logout and login again (one time only)
- Click on Schedule and then click on Advanced Options
- In order to schedule for someone else, check the "Schedule for:" box and select another individual:
Reference: Zoom Support - Scheduling privilege