Background: To ensure an additional layer of privacy, middle and upper school students will need to sign into their Blake Zoom account to view a cloud-recording.
I. To Login To Your Account
- Go to Blake's Zoom Landing Page, visit blakeschool.zoom.us
- Select the “Sign in” button.
- Use the Google single sign-on with your Blake email account.
- You may need to sign in using your Gmail username and password
Note: If you have never signed in to your Blake Zoom account before you may be prompted to merge your Zoom account tied to @blakeschool.org to the Blake domain. Please select "I Acknowledge and Switch."
II. To Access Your Class Cloud Recording
- Sign into Blake Canvas Landing Page, visit blake.instructure.com
- Go to your Course and locate the page where your teacher has published their Zoom recordings.
Note: If you have not already installed the Zoom application on your school-owned device, then sign into Self Service and download or reinstall the latest Zoom client. More information on how to install software from Self Service.