This video shares five tips for specialists and co-teachers as they get started with Seesaw.
Tip 1: Specialists Share Classrooms with Mulitple Teachers. Quick Review of Toggling Between Classes.
Tip 2: Use Your Specialist Folders (e.g., Music) so that you can filter the feed of student work.
Tip 3: Share and Use of Activities. Assign an Activity in My Library > Create Activity > Assign to Multiple Classes > Note: You Will Need Tag Your Specialist Folder for EACH of the Classes You Teach.
Tip 4: Approve Your Own Specialist Work.
- Sort and Filter To Your Specialist Folder. Each Specialist Teacher should approve their own posts.
- Or with Activities. Click on the Activity on See the Grid
Tip 5: Manage Your Class Notifications.
Additional Support Articles:
- Seesaw Activities - Set a Schedule (e.g. Monday 9 AM)
- Seesaw Activities - Set Folders to Make It Easy to Find Student Responses Tagged to a Folder (e.g. Math, Reading, Science, Art, Music, Theater)
- Seesaw Journal Posts - View Student Work Tagged to a Specific Folder
- Seesaw Icon Shortcut