After subscribing to a calendar (e.g. My Calendar in myBlake Portal), you can rename the calendar subscription name.
- Add a subscribed calendar to your Google Calendar.
- The subscribed calendar will appear under Other Calendars in the left menu. To rename, select the three dots next to the URL.
- Select Settings to rename the new calendar subscription.
- Rename the URL to a friendly name, then click the back button.
- Refresh your screen to see your renamed calendar subscription.
Note: Google updates Google Calendar subscriptions nightly. Always go directly to the myBlake Portal for real-time information.