For websites that do not have an app, you can create an icon on your iPhone home screen with a shortcut (e.g. student daily schedule on myBlake Portal webpage).
- Using your iPhone Safari web browser, log in to myBlake Portal and click on Daily Schedule or go to https://portals.veracross.com/blake/student/student/daily-schedule.
- Click on the Share icon at the bottom of your screen and select Add to Home Screen.
- Rename the page to “myBlake” or “Daily Schedule” and then click Add in the upper-righthand corner.
- This will create an “app” icon on your home screen that is a homepage link to the myBlake Portal web page selected.
- Double click on the icon to open the webpage you selected.
Note: Students should bookmark their Daily Schedule on their laptop’s Chrome browser to access a class Zoom Meeting (Virtual Meeting) on their computer.