For websites that do not have an app, you can create an icon on your iPad home screen with a shortcut (e.g. Lower School class page on myBlake Portal).
- Using your iPhone/iPad Safari web browser, log in to myBlake Portal at portals.veracross.com/blake and click on on your class page.
- Click on the Share icon at the bottom of your screen and select Add to Home Screen.
- Rename the page to “myBlake” and then click Add in the upper-righthand corner.
- This will create an “app” icon on your home screen that is a homepage link to the myBlake Portal web page selected.
- Double click on the icon to open the webpage you selected.