Reading with Epic is easy to do and any number of devices can be logged into the same educator account simultaneously! Here's how students log into your educator account:
- Note: Access to Epic is free from 7am - 4pm, but then it switches over to "at home" hours (which you need to log in for) - this will provide you two extra free hours a week outside of the "school hours."
- On Web Browser: Have your students go to www.getepic.com/sign-in
- Open the EPIC app on your iPad/iOS device
2. Students select "Enter Class Code"
3. Students enter their classroom code*
4. Students select their profile
Reference: EPIC Support - How do my students log into my educator account?