Add a bookmark
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to the site you want to visit again in the future.
- To the right of the address bar, select Star .
- Select Bookmarks Bar in the Folder drop-down.
View a bookmark
- From the View drop-down menu, ensure that Always Show Bookmarks Bar is checked.
- If you do not see your bookmarked website, select Overflow or open the "Other Bookmarks" folder at the end of the Bookmarks Bar.
- To move an item in the bookmarks bar, click and drag it to a new spot.