LastPass is never sent your Master Password, so we can't send it to you or reset it for you.
- Try logging into the website at https://lastpass.com - if you can sign in here, please uninstall the extension and re-install and test your login again.
- If you can intermittently login: type your Master Password in a text document and copy/paste to ensure there are no typos.
- If you still receive an "invalid password" error, try your Password Hint that you set up when you created your account. This is a reminder hint NOT your Master Password.
- If the hint doesn't help, go to the Account Recovery page to activate your local One Time Password. This allows you to change your Master Password if you've logged into LastPass previously on that computer, and is the only way to 'reset your password'. You should try this on all browsers and on all computers where you've used the LastPass plugin to access your account. This method does not work on mobile devices. Account recovery is not supported on mobile devices or apps.
- If you still cannot recover your password, then you can send a ticket to the helpdesk and we will escalate to the Admin for Password Reset.
** These requests must go to the Super Admin within your organization.