Changing your master password must be done from the browser extension or the online Vault:
- In your browser, click on your LastPass extension (or visit https://lastpass.com/reset)
- Go to your LastPass Vault > Account Settings
- Click Change Master Password.
- You will then be prompted to change your Master Password.
- Click Save Master Password.
- LastPass cannot change your Master Password for you.
- Master password cannot be changed within our mobile apps. You must visit the online vault via a mobile browser.
Changing your username (email)
- Log in to LastPass at https://lastpass.com and click Settings or click your LastPass Icon > My LastPass Vault > Account Settings
- In Account Settings > General, you can change your email by typing your new address in the "Email" field.
- Click Update to save the changes.
- You will be prompted to verify your email.
- Check your email for the email verification code.
- Submit the code in LastPass
- You will then be asked for your current password to confirm the changes to your account.
**LastPass cannot change your email for you.