*These set of directions apply to the Enterprise Shared folder, not the Shared Family Folder
To convert a non-shared folder into a Shared Folder, do the following:
- Go to the LastPass Vault.
- Find the Folder in your vault and right-click it. From the context menu, choose Share. A window will open asking you to confirm that you would like to convert the folder into a Shared Folder.
- Click 'Create'.
To move a folder (or subfolder) to another folder (shared or standard), do the following:
- Right click on the non-shared folder name
- Choose 'Rename Folder'
- Find the Shared Folder in the dropdown menu and select it
- Add a backslash \ then type in the desired name for the subfolder. Example: there is a Shared Folder called 'Shared-TEST' and a non-shared folder called 'test'. When renaming, it should look like: Shared-TEST\test
**These actions must be taken from the Local Vault, and cannot be done from the Online Vault. To access the Local Vault, click on your LastPass Icon > My Vault!