Description: A public forum intended for Blake Employees for FlipGrid Security Settings: 1) Who can view topics in this forum?: Anyone 2) Who can create topics in this forum?: Agents Only 3) Restrict access to an organization?: N/A 4) Restrict to end-users with the following tags?: N/A. Forum Editor: DoISS Flipgrid is an active, social learning platform that engages learners through video-based discussion. The app extends the web-based environment and creates new possibilities for reflection, discussion, demonstration and collaboration. Educators create topic grids and students respond with recorded videos to discuss, reflect, and share via webcam, tablet or mobile device.
- ★ Getting Started and Help in Flipgrid using the "Need Help?" Tool
- ★ How do I create a FlipGrid so students in PreK-2, families, or students across divisions can join us? Using Public/PLC and Topic Guest Mode
- Add a Teacher (Co-Pilot) to a FlipGrid to help manage, create topics, and moderate videos
- Participating in a FlipGrid
- Responding to a FlipGrid
- Video Moderation in FlipGrid: Hide, Review, and Activate (Approve) Student Videos