Description: A public forum. Google Drive is a suite of products that lets you create different kinds of online documents, work on them in real time with other people, and store your documents and your other files -- all online, and all for free. With an Internet connection, you can access your documents and files from any computer, anywhere in the world. (There's even some work you can do without an Internet connection!) This guide will give you a quick overview of the many things that you can do in Google Drive. Security Settings: 1) Who can view topics in this forum?: Anyone2) Who can create topics in this forum?: Agents Only3) Restrict access to organization?: N/A4) Restrict to end-users with the following tags?: N/A. Forum Editor: Director of Information Support Services
- How to Tag Contacts to a Comment in Google Docs and Notify Via Email
- How to Quickly Copy Formatting in Google Docs
- Upload any type of file to Google Docs / Google Drive
- Migrating Google Docs from a personal account to a Google Docs @Blake service
- How do I access Blake School Google Docs/Drive?
- Changing the Default Language in Google Docs
- Sharing Google Docs - An Overview