You can subscribe to any of the myBlake (Veraross) calendars using a variety of applications, and they will be automatically updated. A few examples of iCal enabled applications are Google Calendar, Apple (Mac) iCal/Calendar, Microsoft Outlook for the Web, and mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad.
- Log in to myBlake Portal at https://portals.veracross.com/blake.
- Using a laptop/desktop web browser, Select Calendar from the top menu bar, then Calendar Subscriptions.
- For Blake parents/guardians, you have several calendars to choose from:
- My Household (events specific to your grade and campus)
- All Schedules (daily schedules, if you have more than one MS/US students)
- Class Schedules for your student (daily schedules for MS/US students)
- Faculty/Staff Calendar* (events specific to your grade and campus)
Note: The faculty/staff calendar is available for employees only.
- All School Events (all non-athletic events across all campuses)
- Athletics (practices/games by sport/team)
Click Subscribe to add a specific calendar to your default calendar application.
Entering iCal Feeds into Your Calendar Client. As each calendar client accepts iCal feeds differently, instructions provided by a few of the most popular calendar clients are linked below including Google Calendar, Apple (Mac) iCal/Calendar, Microsoft Outlook for the Web.
Check the box below to have all subscription links use Google Calendar automatically.
Note: Google updates the Google Calendar overnight. For real-time information, go to your myBlake Portal. (It is recommended to bookmark your myBlake portal in your web browser.)
More information on Customizing Calendar Subscriptions in Google Calendar
More information: Google Support - Add someone else's Google calendar
iCal will open and ask you to confirm your subscription. Click Subscribe.
More information: Apple Support - Subscribe to calendars on Mac
Microsoft Outlook for the Web
- Sign in to either the Microsoft 365 sign-in page or to Outlook.com.
- At the bottom of the page, in the bottom left navigation, select Calendar to go to Calendar.
- In the navigation pane, select Add Calendar
- Select Subscribe from Web
- Hover your mouse over the appropriate Subscribe Button, and then, right-click, to Copy Link Address.
- Paste the URL for the linked calendar in Outlook.
- Under Calendar name, type the name you want to use for the calendar (e.g., Blake Calendar).
- Select the Import button.
Note: Whenever events change on an iCal feed, it can take more than 24 hours for Outlook on the web to update your calendar. For real-time information, go to your myBlake Portal. (It is recommended to bookmark your myBlake portal in your web browser.)
More information: Microsoft Support - Subscribe to a calendar in Outlook on the web