How to convert a scanned PDF to editable text using Adobe Acrobat Pro
1. Use Acrobat Pro to open your scanned pdf.
2. Click on the Selection tool.
3. Click anywhere on the scanned page. The blue highlight means the page is a single image. Example below.
4. Click on Tools to see the Tools menu.
5. Expand the Recognize Text panel and select In This File.
6. In the pop-up window, click on Edit.
7. In the PDF Output Style select ClearScan. Click OK. Click OK. An indicator will show progress as it converts.
8. Open the Content editing panel. Click on Edit Document. You can now edit the pdf.
9. Choose File > Save As and type a new name for your editable document.