For users that have a Windows laptop or workstation and are connected to the Academic network, certain resources require access to the Business network using VPN.
Here is how to install the Cisco AnyConnect client for VPN access to Blake:
1. Open a browser and visit https://vpn.blakeschool.org
2. If you are prompted for any security warnings for pop up blocking, please select "Allow" and enter your Business domain credentials.
3. Click Continue
4. At this point, the mobility client will try to automatically install.
5. If you have any problems where the client is not able to install, you can alternatively select the manual download and execute the installer.
6. The installer will download to your download folder. Double click on the installer.
7. Click Next
8. Review and accept terms of license.
9. Click Install
10. Once installation completes, click finish
11. Once installation is complete, See http://support.blakeschool.org/entries/57638274 on how to use.