To connect to BlackBaud, business file servers, etc while off-campus or on the Academic domain you can use VPN.
1. Open the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. (From the Start menu, search for the Cisco AnyConnect application OR go to Programs>Cisco> Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client folder).
2. Type in vpn.blakeschool.org and click Connect.
3. Select the Business domain and enter your business credentials
4. Review and Accept the usage policy.
5. Once connection is established, you will see a brief message indicating the connection is established.
6. Once you are finished, you can right click the connection in your taskbar and select "Quit." This will end your VPN connection.