For users that have a Windows laptop or workstation and are connected to the Academic network, certain resources require access to the Business network.
Here is how to connect to the Business network from your Windows system while connected to the Academic domain:
1. Open the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. From the Start menu, go to Programs>Cisco> Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client folder.
2. Type in vpn.blakeschool.org and click Connect.
3. Select the Business domain and enter your business credentials
4. Review and Accept the usage policy.
5. Once connection is established, you will see a brief message indicating the connection is established.
6. Once you are finished, you can right click the connection in your taskbar and select "Quit." This will end your VPN connection.