Gmail lets you automatically forward incoming mail to another address.
Here's how to forward messages automatically:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- From the first drop-down menu in the "Forwarding" section, select 'Add a Forwarding Address.'
- Enter the email address to which you'd like your messages forwarded.
- For your security, Google send a verification to that email address.
- Open your forwarding email account, and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team.
- Click the verification link in that email.
- Back in your Gmail account, select the 'Forward a copy of incoming mail to...' option and select your forwarding address from the drop-down menu.
- Select the action you'd like your messages to take from the drop-down menu. You can choose to keep Gmail's copy of the message in your inbox, or you can send it automatically to All Mail or Trash.
- Click Save Changes.